Web Content Management Market 2021-26: Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Research Report
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Global Web Content Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global web content management market size reached US$ 6.7 Billion in 2020during 2015-2020. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Web content management (WCM) is a software solution that isutilized by multiple businesses to manage digital content. It generally assists in storing web contents within a database using various metalanguages, such as .Net and XML. These digital contents include embedded video and audio files, text and interactive graphics for websites that aid in maintaining a website and marketing channels. Additionally, they offer automated templates, access control, workflow and document management, editing tools and multilingual features to the users in a cost-efficient manner. Also, WCMis a beneficial tool that is used to generate business insights to help deliver efficient results while improving the overalldecision-making process.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Base Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2021-2026
Global Web Content ManagementMarket Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector. Along with this, the increasing demand for digital marketing solutions due to rapid digitization across the globe and the rising adoption of mobile devices and laptops among the masses are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, various technological advancements, including the widespread integration of cloud computing and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies with WCMto improve customer experience, are positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, leading players are heavily investing in the development of robust marketing strategies due to intensive business competition, which is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the globe has encouraged individuals to opt for online shopping solutions, therebyproviding an impetus to the market growth. Other factors, including continuous improvements in the e-commerceindustry and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also contributing to the market growth.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been segregated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been categorized into large enterprises and small and medium enterprises.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been segmented into BFSI, IT and telecom, retail, education, government, healthcare, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players includeAcquia Inc., Adobe Inc., Contentful Inc., Crownpeak Technology Inc., Episerver Inc., e-Spirit AG (Adesso AG), International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SDL Plc and Sitecore Corporation A/S.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800