Construction and Demolition Waste Management Market Share, Outlook, Future Growth and Opportunities by 2025
- Based on the business sector, the market has been categorized into construction, renovation and demolition. Demolition currently accounts for the majority of the overall market share.
- The market has been bifurcated on the basis of the service type into collection, recycling, landfill and incineration. At present, collection holds the largest construction and demolition waste management market share.
- On the basis of the waste type, the report finds that inert waste is the leading segment. Other significant types include wood, cardboard, plastic, glass, metal and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd., Remondis Group, Republic Services, Inc., Clean Harbor, Inc., Daiseki Co. Ltd., Gamma Waste Systems LLC, Veolia North America LLC, Waste Management, Inc., Renewi PLC, The Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Advanced Disposal Services, Inc., and Casella Waste Systems.
Explore full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/construction-demolition-waste-management-market
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal